Friday, October 29, 2010

No more uni classes anymore

I just had my last three hours of uni classes this morning. I still cannot believe that this is the end of my 5 years of studying at uni. I was feeling nostalgic while walking back from class. Suddenly all the years of schooling here in Melbourne just came flashing through my mind. It has indeed been a very long time in uni. But i've experienced and learnt alot. As i walked to school this morning, I really took a deep breath of the melbourne air, enjoyed my last walk to university as a uni student, and just basically soaked up the atmosphere. In class, the lecturer brought champagne into class and everyone lifted their paper cups as a toast of a fantastic semester together and more importantly for those of us who were having our last lesson, a toast to the future ahead and a mark of an end to a long journey in university. So this is goodbye to uni life and for now, its just alot of studying, alot of determination to end this journey on a good note.

Dear Lord, please watch over me as I embark on the last step of my journey, please give me the strength and determination to persevere even when the going gets tough. Thank you for giving me a good 5 years of uni and 1 year of college in melbourne. I've learnt and experienced alot and really matured as a person as well. For the preparation of the upcoming exams, please guide me and help me to be adequately prepared. I pray for your guidance in all that I undertake. In jesus name i pray, Amen.

JASLYN FIGHTING!

No comments: