Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its time to go full speed

With exams not very far off, I suddenly feel this crazy amount of stress. Time seems to pass alot quicker than i wish it would. I don't want to go into a state of panic. I just want to do my best for my last ever University exam and at least end it with no regrets.

Dear Lord, please guide me and teach me according to your ways, please calm me down when i get anxious, please give me the determination and the strength to get through the next two months, please help me focus and take away all distractions, please help me to trust in you and that you've perfect plans for me, please help me to absorb and understand the material, and most importantly that my eyes will be fixed onto no one else but you Lord and to keep the faith even when the going gets tough. I pray all these in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: