Sunday, October 24, 2010

the last week of school!

Next week marks my last week of university!! I cannot believe i'm actually saying this but next week is the last week of my school life! Its such a weird feeling. I'm at the tail end of 5 years of my law and commerce degree. I guess it's both exciting and sad at the same time. I suppose when im working next time, i'm going to look back and say how i miss studying days and how i wish i could go back to those days. That seems like what most people feel once they start working. I can't believe this is actually goodbye to uni life! All i can say is that the last 5 years of uni life has been challenging, tiring, exciting, stressful all into one. It's been a long long journey and its been a good learning experience for myself. Now, its two weeks my first paper. There is tons to cover, tons to do and time is very short. I'm going to try my very best till the very end and i want to end my uni life with no regrets, knowing that i've done all i could, and feel satisfied at the end. FIGHTING JASLYN!!!!

No comments: